Yes we do it for the thrill--traveling that is. Recently, I visited Lisbon, Portugal and I must say that I have enjoyed this wonderful city. A dream destination of mine ever since and I will be back and that's a must!
Five things that I loved:
1. Portuguese--what a beautiful language.
2. Lisbon Metro--really easy to navigate.
3. Baixa--hustle and bustle.
4. Pasteis de nata--sweet tooth people beware.
5. Cobblestone streets--it's just like art.
Portuguese people are the nicest. Until next time Lisbon.
Song of the day: "New Bohemia" by Transviolet
When I travel, I like to share the world through my eyes while capturing photos that will forever remain with me. I'm Leo by the way, U.S based wanderlust.