For me, traveling is an inconspicuous collection of memories. Every chance I get, I try to get out of my comfort zone and boy I did when I flew to Tokyo for a friendly reunion. Such a dynamic city, unbelievably large and bustling for sure. I was only there for three days but I tried to spend as much as I could with my friends from Manila, Philippines (I studied for four years there). The amount of photos I took was scary but as promised here's a few photos....Click the link for more photos.
No one knows when I'll be able to go back to Tokyo. That's why I took lots and lots and lots of photos. Anyway, Roppongi Hills is such a nice area to stay. We all enjoyed it. It's close to everything. Plus don't forget to go to Mori Art Museum it has a great observatory floor.
Top 5 Recommendations:
1. Roppongi Hills area--young, hip and international.
2. Takoyaki--Gindaco in Harajuku area is a good place to snack this snack.
3. Meiji Shrine--we were bummed because it was on renovation. But it was a long singing walk nontheless :)
4. Asakusa--major flea market vibes
5. Just walk around and you'll find cute local shops.
Song of the day:
When I travel, I like to share the world through my eyes while capturing photos that will forever remain with me. I'm Leo by the way, U.S based wanderlust.