It's been awhile since I blogged and uploaded a new post! I know, I know it's been a crazy three years. I have been hibernating during the pandemic and wanted to remain safe and healthy as much as possible. I thought why not start blogging again! As I mentioned before, this blog is not just a travel blog, at its core it is actually a lifestyle blog. Today, I am blogging about Fall Winter Shopping Guide. I will be sharing few pieces that are on my shopping list for this season and click the link for more.
SHOP THE POST
Ever since I could remember, I always had key items that I conjure in my brain every season. Things that I envision myself wearing for that particular season. Now that we are in the fall/winter season, the items below will surely take you from day to night in no time!
1. Johnstons of Elgin. Striped Ribbed Recycle Cashmere and Wool Blend Scarf. $285.
Available on mrPorter.com
2. Birkenstock. Boston Oiled Leather Clog in Iron. $150 USD. Available on Birkenstock.com
3. Paul James Luxury Knitwear in Gray. $71 USD. Available on www.pauljamesknitwear.com
4. Canada Goose Langford Parka. $1290 USD. Available on canadagoose.com
5. Diemme Roccia Vet Logo-Debossed Leather Hiking Boots. $450 USD. Available on mrporter.com
6. Everlane The ReNew Quilted Liner Jacket. $51 USD (on Sale). Available on everlane.com
When I travel, I like to share the world through my eyes while capturing photos that will forever remain with me. I'm Leo by the way, U.S based wanderlust.